tokiwa.software Job Opening:
Fuzion Standard Library Engineer (f/m/*)
You will be implementing and maintaining the standard library of the Fuzion programming language, including basic data structures, I/O and networking, interfaces to other libraries (GUI, AI, etc.). You will explore standard library approaches in other languages such as Rust, Java, Python, Haskell, C#, C/C++, Scala, Clojure etc. and define approaches most suitable to Fuzion.
- Enthusiasm for programming languages
- A proven background in computer science (e.g., BA/MA in computer science, mathematics, physics or related subject)
- Experience in different programming languages
- Interest or experience in functional as well well object-oriented programming paradigms
- A great willingness to learn and apply new knowledge in your daily work
- The ability to work independently and
- the boldness to explore the excitement of strange new new worlds, uncharted civilizations, and exotic concepts.
What we provide
- the chance to shape a new language and significantly contribute to its success.
- a real startup company environment
- a cool work environment.
- the possibility to work from home.
- a share option program is being defined
You are excited about working on the new programming language Fuzion and want to make it a successful tool for software development? Do not hesitate to apply: