tokiwa.software Job Opening:
Fuzion Compiler and Static Analysis Engineer (f/m/*)
You will be working on the Fuzion language implementation. In particular, you will be working with the intermediate representation of Fuzion programs working on the compilation to machine code or the interpretation of Fuzion programs. You will implement framework for static analysis of Fuzion applications or modules that analyze certain correctness aspects of the code such as the absence of run-time errors. You will use the static analysis framework to implement optimizations for the generated code to boost the run-time performance of Fuzion applications.
- Enthusiasm for programming languages
- A proven background in computer science (e.g., BA/MA in computer science, mathematics, physics or related subject)
- Experience or interest in static code analysis or compiler implementation
- Experience with existing compiler intermediate languages such as LLVM, Java byte-code, WebAssembly, GraalVM, etc. is a plus.
- Interest or experience in functional as well well object-oriented programming paradigms
- A great willingness to learn and apply new knowledge in your daily work
- The ability to work independently and
- the boldness to explore the excitement of strange new new worlds, uncharted civilizations, and exotic concepts.
What we provide
- the chance to shape a new language and significantly contribute to its success.
- a real startup company environment
- a cool work environment.
- the possibility to work from home.
- a share option program is being defined
You are excited about working on the new programming language Fuzion and want to make it a successful tool for software development? Do not hesitate to apply: