tokiwa.software Job Opening:
Fuzion IDE Integration Engineer (f/m/*)
You will be responsible for the user experience of developers working with Fuzion using their favorite IDE. You will ensure a seamless integration of the Fuzion tools into development environments including Fuzion syntax and auto-complete functionality in the editors, a tight integration with the Fuzion library and compiler, support for source-level debugging, support for refactoring tools at IDE level and the integration of other tools such as static analyzers.
- Enthusiasm for programming languages
- A proven background in computer science (e.g., BA/MA in computer science, mathematics, physics or related subject)
- Experience with IDEs such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Interest or experience in functional as well well object-oriented programming paradigms
- A great willingness to learn and apply new knowledge in your daily work
- The ability to work independently and
- the boldness to explore the excitement of strange new new worlds, uncharted civilizations, and exotic concepts.
What we provide
- the chance to shape a new language and significantly contribute to its success.
- a real startup company environment
- a cool work environment.
- the possibility to work from home.
- a share option program is being defined
You are excited about working on the new programming language Fuzion and want to make it a successful tool for software development? Do not hesitate to apply: