tokiwa.software Job Opening:
Fuzion Test and Benchmark Engineer (f/m/*)
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining tests and benchmarks for the Fuzion language, ensuring the correctness of its implementation and the different back-ends as well as enabling comparison to other languages and their implementation. Since Fuzion is still a young language and the tools are in an early phase of development, this position would most likely start initially as a part-time position that will eventually grow into a QA team within Tokiwa.
- Enthusiasm for programming languages
- A proven background in computer science (e.g., BA/MA in computer science, mathematics, physics or related subject)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, etc.
- Interest or experience in functional as well well object-oriented programming paradigms
- A great willingness to learn and apply new knowledge in your daily work
- The ability to work independently and
- the boldness to explore the excitement of strange new new worlds, uncharted civilizations, and exotic concepts.<4li>
What we provide
- the chance to shape a new language and significantly contribute to its success.
- a real startup company environment
- a cool work environment.
- the possibility to work from home.
- a share option program is being defined
You are excited about working on the new programming language Fuzion and want to make it a successful tool for software development? Do not hesitate to apply: